* At our Dr apt last week, our Dr told us she will be inducing me around 38 weeks:) Which is around August 19Th:) Not next week, but the next, we will schedule the induction! She is inducing due to my high blood pressure!
* We have a baby shower this week! I am soo excited and so blessed! I will post tons of pics from it next week:) PROMISE:)
* During the ultrasound yesterday Cate showed us her finger and counted to five and then kind of waved... CUTEST.THING.EVER!
* Ryan hurt his shoulder really bad during his softball game wed! We had to get xrays! No bones are broken but we may have to get an MRI next week because he is in a lot of pain! Pray no surgery is needed! Poor GUY:( I know when he is really hurt because he always refuses to go to the dr... and this time, he suggested it!
* I have been feeling pretty good, just really tired and lots of headaches! I had to miss a bloggy friend/now real life friends:) meet up with Linds, Whitney and Megan on Wed night because I just wasn't feeling up to it! Promise girls... we must meet up before baby Cate gets here.. OK?
* Just wanted to thank my bloggy friends/real life friends:) Erin, Tracy and Lyns... We email each other quite often and I do not know what I would do without their constant enthusiasm, advice, comparative stories and just uplifting words:) Love you guys!!!
* Here is my 34 bump update!
Happy Weekend Friends:)
LOVE LOVE LOVE