HI HI HI
Today my baby is 19 months old!!! I really cannot believe it!!!
Cate's 18 Month Happenings
* Cate is on the go
* She loves following me around the house and helping me
* She helps with unloading the dishwasher, putting up laundry, cleaning up her toys and so much more
* When helping me, she usually makes more of a mess:) But that is ok!
* She is getting four molars in right now and they have been so tough on her
* She knows every single character on Sesame Street. She can point to them and say all of their names
* We took her to Sesame Street Live last weekend and she LOVED it. She was wide eyed the whole time
* She also is a big fan Mickey Mouse and Olivia
* She watched a lot of "Olivia," on the airplane last week
* She loves singing
* Favorite song at the moment is Wheels on the Bus and Twinkle, Twinkle is still a FAV:)
* She loves walking around the house singing
* She is such a happy little girl
* We had her 18 month appointment this month and she did not even cry during shots or finger pricking!! Such a brave girl
* She has been sick a lot this month. In a two week span, we visited the doctor 4 times
* We found out that Cate has to have her adenoids out and tubes in her ears:( We are praying this helps her feel better
* Cate calls me "Mommmmma!" I will say, "Say mommy," and she will say, "Mommmmmaaa!" It is music to my ears!!
* I will ask Cate, "Say Ryan," and she says, "Dadddyyyy!" I think it is so cute that she knows that Ryan is her daddy
* Cate calls my Dad, "Poppa." She says it will an italian accent:) It is so cute
* Cate calls Finley, Innie and it is the sweetest thing
* Cate loves playing outside and we weren't able to a lot this month because of Cate being so sick
* Cate spent a lot of time crying to go outside:( Poor girl!
* Cate fell asleep in her high chair this month and fell asleep in her big green chair
* Cate has learned how to give people the stink eye. She gave this random stranger the stink eye the other day and it was hilarious. She leaned back and made this funny face and almost fell over because she was so focused! Ha
* Cate gave Ryan a REAL hug this month. She wrapped both arms around his neck, aid her head down on his shoulder and then patted his neck! It was the sweetest thing ever
* Cate has become quite the climber lately! While in Mexico we turned around and next thing we knew Cate had climbed up into her stroller
* Cate loves going down the slide all by herself
* Cate loves reading and is very picky about what we read to her
* If you pick a book up that she doesn't want to read, she will slam it shut! SO FUNNY!
* She loves her baby and will not go to sleep with out her
* She is a HUGE swimmer and is so brave in the water. We will be watching her like a hawk this summer
* Cate loves jumping in the pool! We sing this song and at the end, she jumps in. "Froggy Froggy jump so high, Froggy Froggy touch the sky, 1...2...3... Jump!" Sometimes she jumps right when the song starts:)
* Cate loved the beach
* She loved playing in the sand and when waves would come up she would take off running away from them! HA HA
* Cate is talking up a storm! I can understand a lot of what she is saying
* Cate has really started pestering the dogs lately. She seems to think they are around for her entertainment
* In Mexico she got to sit at the big table a lot and she LOVED it
* Cate loves sitting on benches and turning things into benches. The fireplace and our ladder shelf make great benches
* She now prefers to sit in her little dolls pink chair more than her own green chair
* She has been a really picky eater lately. It is really hard to get her to eat much of anything
* Cate has been in time out a few times this month. It seems to be working
* She loves imitating everything we do. She will go and do things to her baby doll that she sees us do:) She will give her baby doll a bath, get her baby doll dressed and read her books
* She loves cleaning with wipes
* She knows how to blow her own nose! Sad but true
* Cate loves playing with the WII controllers. She acts like they are phones
* She loves playing with princess wands
* She knows a lot of animal sounds! It is so cute to listen to her animal sounds
* She knows a lot of body parts too:) She will point to our eyes, nose, ears, hair, mouth, teeth, tongue, belly button, fingers and toes. She says all the words for the body parts too
* She is such a joy and I really cannot imagine our lives without her. She makes our lives so complete and AMAZING!!!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
I have a lot of pictures to share from Mexico and I will this week!
LOVE LOVE LOVE