Yesterday Cate turned 21 months! So today I will post about what she was up to during her 20Th month of life:)
I really can't believe that she will be 2 in 3 months! Where has my teeny tiny baby gone! It makes me so sad that time has flown by so fast but everyday gets better and better!! She is so much fun right now!!
* Cate is talking up a storm. She can say everyone in my families name and lots of my friends names too!
* She will say short little sentences/phrases too:) "See you later," "Daddy work," "Halley go outside," "Mommy pretty," "Finley's House," "Love you," and I am sure there are lots more!
* She repeats everything. EVERYTHING:)
* She loves posing for pictures:) She even says, "Cheeeeesssseeee:)"
* She is a bag lady. You can find her most of the time with two or more purses or bags on her shoulders
* She loves wearing her sunglasses
* She loves trying on clothes and shoes! My mom bought her a new pair of Mary Jane flats and when we tried them on her she danced around
* She wakes up every single morning asking for her best friend Finley! They love each other so much!!
* She loves playing ring around the rosy. When we all fall down, she tackles me to the ground
* She now hangs on a bar at the playground and makes a monkey sound
* She has mastered the skill of climbing up the slide. She is so fast and when she gets to the top, she claps for herself
* She loves to swing in the big girl swing
* She loves eating yogurt. She makes such a mess but she is determined to eat it with no help from me
* She calls me momma still but sometimes will call me mommy
* She loves helping me cook and bake in the kitchen. We pull up a step stool and she puts on her apron
* She has used the big girl potty a dozen or so times in the last month. She will even has ask to go potty on the big girl potty. She has even pooped in it too:)
* She loves coloring. She will ask two or three times a day to color:)
* She loves playing in the tree house at my parents house. There is a chalkboard up there and she loves coloring on it too
* We lost her favorite baby this month. She would cry and ask for it every single night. My mom bought her a new one and she kissed and hugged the baby and the new baby has not left her side since. We also found the lost one too:) So now we have a backup! Thank goodness!
* My mom and dad were babysitting her and my mom texted me, "Cate loves ranch!" Then she sent me a picture of Cate licking the ranch out of the little bowl! Ha
* Cate loves strawberries, bananas, grapes, chicken, mini corn dogs, ham, turkey, bread, Popsicles, graham crackers, waffles, pancakes, nutella and jelly sandwiches, baked Cheetos and gold fish
* Allison babysat her one day this month and when I came home, Cate was mad. Finley was at her SuSu's and so Cate and Allison had one on one time. Cate was so sad for Allison to leave.
* Cate loves going to get pedicures with her GiGi and Poppa. She is the most popular little girl at the nail salon! ha!
* My brother graduated from college this month and Cate decided she couldn't wait to eat the cake and so she just stuck her hands right in:)
* I got my first homemade mothers day gift from Cate. She made the cutest little flower with her hand print:)
* She loves babies and calls them, "Daby!" She is so sweet with real babies and play babies
* She loves feeding her babies a bottle and even got to help feed Harper and Boston this month
* When Ryan is home she loves for all three of us to be together. If I leave the room she will come and find me and grab my hand and take me back to the room where Ryan is.
* She loves helping water the flowers. She is such a good little helper.
* Her favorite song is still Twinkle, Twinkle. She sings it so well
* She calls her paci, her "sassy." Unfortunately she is pretty obsessed with her sassy!
* She has started a little bit of fit throwing. If there is something she isn't supposed to play with and I tell her no, she will sometimes throw a fit!
* She loves school so much and especially loves her little boyfriend Oliver. If I say school, she says Oliver!
* She loves carrying around the cordless house phone. She chats up a storm on it!
* She loves to dance and listen to music. Sometimes we just dance around the living room.
* She loves my brother Patrick's dog Trieve. She randomly will ask about her during the day!
* She loves to fake sneeze and fake laugh:) If everyone is laughing, she will start laughing too:) It's the cutest thing ever
* She hates hang nails. She calls them boo boos! If she has one she says, "Momma, boo boo!"
* The pool at my parents house is open and she loves to swim! She is a little fish
* She loves reading books. She will bring every single book from her basket in the living room onto the couch and we will read them over and over again.
We thank God every single day for blessing us with her. She is such a joy and makes every single one of our days AMAZING!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE