Hope everyone had a fabulous Fourth! We had a great time with family at the lake:)
* We have been so busy lately with family, showers, trying to sell our house, trying to find a new house and life!!! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
* We have a baby shower this weekend and I am helping with all the crafts for it:) I can't wait to post pictures of everything!
* I have also, been trying to plan Cate's second birthday:) I cannot believe she is going to be 2 in less than 2 months! Man time sure does fly! Before I had a child I always said I would never let my child wear character clothing! Welp, Cate LOVES Elmo and I think she looks so cute in Elmo shirts and so I gave in:) Never say you will never do something once you have kids because you will probably end up doing that something you said you would never do:) Ha!
* I can't believe this tiny baby will be 2 so soon!!
* I now have a sewing machine. I have actually had it for about 3 months. I really want to learn to sew. I would love to take classes. Anyone in the Tulsa area have any suggestions of where I could take a class or 2 or 3 or 10:)?
* I want to learn to sew so I can make a ruffled skirt like this for Cate's pottery barn kitchen:) Found this cute picture below on Pinterest:)
* I LOVE Pinterest! I spend so much time on it when Cate is napping or asleep for the night! It is such an addiction! I have found so many great house ideas and craft ideas! Even great hair styles and great recipes!!
* A group of friends and I have started a little Pinterest dinner group and we get together a couple times a month and all make food that we have found on pinterest:) It is so fun!!
* I bought a Sultra Bombshell curling iron about two months ago and I LOVE it:) I love curling my hair with it! It is so easy to use!
* Cate still takes a paci. She calls it her sassy and is quite addicted to it! I try to not let her have it during the day when she is playing but man she sure does ask for it all day long! She looks cute even with a sassy though:)
* Cate and Finley have swim lessons next week:) Hope they cooperate:)
* Today is my Mom's birthday:) We have spent the whole day with her and we are taking her to dinner tonight:) I love that I get to spend so much time with my mom!
Hope everyone has a great day!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE