I cannot believe that my sweet baby girl is 2 1/2 years old!! I feel like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. I still have times when I go in her room when she is sleeping and I just look at her and can't believe she is such a big girl and that time has flown by so quickly. I cherish every minute we spend together. She is such a little joy and brings so much SUNSHINE to our lives. We love her sooooooooooo much!!!!
* She is way into princesses and princess movies
* She LOVES all the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters. We have all of them and she loves to bring her,"friends," where ever we go
* She LOVES singing. Sometimes she will have us all sing with her. On the way home from the OSU bowl game, she had us all singing ABCs at 430am.
* When we sing, she wants us to all hold hands
* She always finishes BIG at the end of every song. She will hold the last note forever! It is so funny!
* She loves dancing and twirling
* Twinkle, Twinkle is still one of her favorite songs, Old MacDonald is next and then her ABCs
* She is so sweet, kind and caring. When I go up to her school, she is always trying to hug her friends or hold their hands
* She knows all the friends in her class by name
* 90% of the time she calls me, "My mommy"
* She LOVES playing dress up
* She loves playing outside and riding around in her car
* She calls Ryan and I her, "friends!"
* She also calls Charlie, "My Charlie."
* Sometimes when Cate gets to school, she runs in and says, "I'm here:)!"
* Finley and Cate still run to each other when they see each other. They run to each other and then hug and then proceed to have a little conversation. Usually about how cute the other one looks:)
* They also, enjoy introducing each other to their friends as, "This is my best friend Finley," Or "This is my best friend Cate!" So CUTE
* She still enjoys her "sassy." She does well without it most of the day but when she is tired, she insists on having it
* She still twirls her hair like crazy
* At church she will kneel when we kneel and make her prayer hands. It is the sweetest thing
* In the car before we get to church she tells us, " I need my sassy so I will be quiet!"
* She now calls my dad Poppy
* She loves to help with everything we do. Fold laundry, make muffins, sweep the floor, take out the trash, feed the dogs....etc. She is quite the little helper!!
* She loves playing in her play kitchen and making us food and having tea parties
* She loves playing with stickers and coloring with markers
* Band aids are like jewelry to her
* Speaking of jewelry, most days you will find her with about 9 necklaces on and lots of bracelets
* She carries a purse with her most days too
* 4 or 5 times a day she runs up to me and asks for lip gloss
* She LOVES taking baths in our bath tub. It is like a kiddie pool for her
* She can count to twenty and say all of her ABCs
* She loves wearing her dress up heels. She can even run in them
* Hide and seek is a new favorite right now
* She LOVES jumping out and scaring people:) We do this quite often
* She is very possessive about her blanket and pillow.
* Lots during the day she will run up to me and hug my neck and say, " I love you soooo much my mommy!"
* She says the funniest things. When asked if she wanted more apple, she said, "I'm good." One day she called me into the room and when i got there she said, "Never mind!" ha. One day she needed help in the other room and yelled, "Can somebody help me out in here!!" If there is ever anything she thinks she needs. she will start out with, "Tell GiGi and Poppy I need....."
* She LOVES chocolate
* She is a night owl
* She loves taking naps and will tell me when she is ready to go night night
* She can be a little bit bossy at times
* She told Ryan the other day she wanted to be just like her mommy!!!
* She loves to lift up my shirt and talk to her brother, give her brother a kiss or give him a hug
* She loves talking on the phone
* She love to play with play doh
* Every time a commercial for Disney World comes on she lights up! She says she wants to go to the castle soon
* She is uses the big girl potty lots during the day but is not potty trained yet
* She sleeps in a big girl bed now and loves it!!
* She loves to snuggle with us
* Most Friday nights we stay in and snuggle and watch princess movies
* She can't wait for Charlie to play dress up with her:)
* She still isn't the best of eaters
* She is starting to learn some of the prayers we pray on a regular basis and is getting better at the sign of the cross:)
* Her favorite colors are pink and blue
* She loves giggling and being tickled
* Sometimes she loves to tip toe around the house. It is so funny
* When we make cookies or muffins, she LOVES helping and standing on her stool
* She loves to have us pretend we are sleeping and then wake us up
* We have a rug in our entry way that we call the princess dancing rug. She love to dance on it:)
We thank God for her every single day. She is my little sunshine and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. I know she is going to be the best big sister and can't wait to watch her grow more and more into a little lady.